Businesses have introduced conveyor systems into the production process in order to improve the quality as well as production efficiency, improve competitiveness in the market, reduce workload and make modern production processes than.
And when using a conveyor belt, it is important to note that the conveyor belt operation is safe for the user and increases the durability of the conveyor belt to minimize the cost of repair in the event of an accident. Take a look at some of the considerations when handling conveyors:
- When the conveyor is in operation, do not touch the conveyor belt
- Do not operate the conveyor belt without a safety lock
- Do not place too large quantities of lead over conveyor belts
- Stand too close to the conveyor belt
- Check all conveyor belts before starting, test the alarm system, monitor changes in belt speed.
- Turn off the conveyor belt when not in use.
For each conveyor belt, you need to pay attention to how to operate and use the most durable and safe conveyor belt.